Are you protecting your teeth adequately against cavities? Because tooth decay is often linked to plaque buildup, going after the source of the destruction is just as important as protecting your teeth is. Destroy cavities before they destroy your teeth with these simple solutions:
– Floss your teeth at least once per day with high quality dental floss or a dental flossing cleaner.
– Always brush twice a day with ADA-recommended toothpaste, and use a toothbrush that has soft bristles.
– Studies have shown that chewing sugarless gum after meals can help guard your teeth against cavities.
– Don’t be afraid to implement extra daily oral health care habits into your routine, such as using mouthwash and wearing safety equipment.
– Eat healthy and nutritious foods, and avoid snacking between meals.
– Try to avoid any types of snacks and candies that have excessive sugar or are difficult to clean from your teeth and gums.
– Visit Dental Excellence of Kennesaw during your scheduled visits for oral exams and professional cleanings.
If you are looking to enhance or upgrade your smile, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Lisa Kirshenbaum at our office in Kennesaw, Georgia. We can be reached via phone at (770) 429-0955. We strive to give you the shine and color your mouth deserves.